Sunday, November 30, 2008

tagged by limichi

Because che jie's laptop is ruined and she is in such a foul mood, i decided to pay her a little respect by doing her tag.

***********************************************************************************
Simple Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
***********************************************************************************

1. I am actually a hakka who can speak fluent hakka until i was 9 but i can't speak 1 complete sentence these days and have a hard time understanding most of them.

2. Though I usually hang out with bunchs of people, I enjoy being alone at times because it helps to clear my mind a little. For example today, I have been in my flat for 24 hours straight without talking to anyone (msn excluded) and i'm pretty cool with that.

3. I'm completely fine with homosexual or bisexual. I don't think that they are abnormal and i really respect them for embracing who they are.

4. I don't normally get mad with people f but once I do, it will be point of no return. I would rather break the friendship than forcing myself to befriend people that i don't like.

5. i am always late for what-so-e
ver except exams. I guess I just don't like to be punctuate =p

I can only think of 5 facts..I guess it's an improvement cause at least i did the tag. and i'm not tagging anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home